Saturday, November 27, 2004

Exams Over!

Finally Exam for this sem has come to an end!!
Holiday Time!

Yest exam was like torture to me!....I was late for example reason? cos i forget to take the ILP form and attendance card.. so i went home to take then wanted to take a cab
BUT don't know why doesn't seem to a smooth day, there's no single sight of taxis.... then end up have to take the usual bus- mrt.

Who know! Yifang came out earlier, then i'm late lor, so I ran from bugis mrt to school in my HEELS...ARghhs......run till legs pain. When reach school my heart is beating so fast that it coming out of my throat yucks!!

Then take few breathes I went into the recital hall. explained to the examiner the reason la..
Let's hope they really understand. And know wat RP told me tat no need to give yest also can...
So sianz...

Then 1st scale - F melodic minor... good.. can...
yadayada... 6th apart - staccato starting on Bflat. I tried so hard to concentrate but still flop when descending.... can't complete. Then start to perspire even tho the room is so cold.... cold till electric bill no need money lor..
Then flop again in my last dim 7th... don't know why always count wrongly.... lucky no more next sem.
Next was my etude..... i couldn't play very expressively as i wanted to. So i think can pass la no stops tho...
Before I leave the room, the look on RP was even more sianz... can't be bother now la.

Then die... feel very sad... i think i did badly... thus went to a pract room and cry...
Then david called, feel better. then Glenn call too, I think he can be a counsellor, after talking to him i feel better lor... and most impt must thanx minyu, if not her i think i'll be even later and she was also there to console me. Thanx gal....

Later went for POlar Express movie with glenn and minyu.. Good movie.
Lesson learnt - Believe - Lead - Learn.
Life is like train, whether u wan to board anot....

Then when to Ally bar for a drink, A huge drink indeed. Mango margarita.....but mine is so sweet like smoothies and not taste of alcohol hahaa....
Minyu blush after the drink hahaha.....

Then reach home at 3am.... so tired....

But a day of Lessons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home