Friday, April 01, 2005

A week worth - 27th mar to 1 apr

This is another happening week to me again...........Really can't stand school...........

Monday- spend two hours listening in the perf class and didn't learn much. We are treated as humans to scare and stress the performers. Like experimental sample... David started work that day...

Tues- He left, didn't had a chance to send him at the airport. My Dear Fren, take care, Won't see you again unless I can save up to see you before you go far away..... Can never see you in Singapore.....Sob sob......Thanks for being a fren to me.... you taught me lots.... and our drinking session, concerts...memories will be kept. hope you too!

Wed- Tired Tired.... the whole day packed of lesson.... can't help but doze off in class... Aural again... now listening to chorales.... my nightmare class, I can see My Lecturer's effort and concern for the minority of us... but I think I'm going to dissappoint him....No composition class but assignment due. till now still don't know how to start and to find musicians....sian....

Thur- coming to the end of the week, time past so fast... tml had to see ms ching and seem like hadn't pract enuff... NO time!!!! Didn't go to church cos I'm stress out by the school work and I'm so fustrated that I can practically scream at anyone that talk to me....Control Control!!
I don't know how long i can do tat.

Fri- As expected, pour 'wet blanket' by teacher of all the effort I had made... I really put my heart... but I really don't know how to express... I love my music but I'm always so worry over notes that I just can't relax.....

God where are you??? I've been praying for years....why are you not helping me....
I'm devastated, fustrated, anxious, nerve wrecking, disappointed and just can't stand my life now....not wat I had expected.

Argghhhhhhhhhhh.....................

1 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger celloboi said...

hei. you just have to play, when havin lessons jus play, stop worrying abt notes. They will come out fine. Realli. After all whats the matter with a few wrong notes in lesson? you are not having a solo graduation performance. =)
chill!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home