Saturday, July 02, 2005


Today a long day, wake up at 8.30 from yesterday a long day too and night drinking... went drinking but basically i'm the one drinking...Glenn miss u. Havn't found a drinking kaki as good as u yet... Anyway today taught a student at 9.30am. Then went to church to set up the place for our SF & YF 2nd Anni thanksgiving service. Was fun and really fun. We presented two songs. One is by YF the other is combine. We sang well in God's grace. So many church bro and sis came so happy... and some of the aunties cooked wowowo...delicious and yummy. Ate to my fill.. Then best swensens ice cream from the church uncle who is one of the top managment staff in Swensen Co. Yummy ice -cream!. We took lots of pictures will slowly put in the blog. Then after that 7 of us went to siglap to have 2nd round of tea and coffee. We chat lots about school, camp, and many. I realise I had a good chat with emily... we could find common topic and enjoy myself talking to everyone.. too bad jason and cat left or else I think we can talk even more hahaah... ohoh... too bad my darling not around he missed all the fun.. I'm going to tell him how nice and fun we had hahaha .. oh must tell him bro moses missed him.  Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home