Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Back from Yinsi's House!

It has been a great and relaxing trip for the past 3 days.
Ate lots of nice food, some cook by yinsi's mom and some she drove us around to eat. YUM YUM!

I ate a big bao that is as big as a small side plate, me and minyu eat till so full. Then yinsi's mom cooked Hainanese chicken rice, and the chicken is kept by her grandma. We even went to see those chicken, there are so differnt species too hahaaa...........duck too

Then she drove us around to see the bungalow and houses....nice tho and the price quite alright we have the extra cash la..........a 2 story semi detached abt RM149,000 plus i think...not sure

Then we ate the best cha siew bao in Kulai and was indeed good..... can't believe it.

Also went to do pedicure, not bad too.... not very fantastic skills lei..

After came back from Kulai in train, I went to meet church youth for Ktv. Losing my voice so didn't sing well and much.... Went cos FRank leaving for states for a year.... sad.... cos gonna miss a fren in church, macho and has a good voice thought will be an additional voice for our mimi choir but sigh........ We'll wait for his return.

Tomorrow also sending Glenn off for England too, he is leaving for a month....sigh...gonna miss him too.... and his voice and bitching and his beautiful cello ahhaa...gonna accompany him with minyu at the airport till morning sigh... gonna lost my beauty sleep... ahahaha....
Glenn, this is a good opportunity, grasps it!

To both guys, share with me your trip when u get back........take more picture, gave me when see me online.....

Take care!
Got to sleep I having a sore throat already

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home