Sunday, January 23, 2005

Aviator

Went faithfully to church for Sunday School and church service. Raher sad can't join the choir this year. Let's hope can do that next year.

Then teach the whole day....so tired. I was actually dozing off when I teach one of them that I have to excuse myself to wash up. Sigh....I'm so tired that I have to request David to fetch me in the cab from the last student house.

Another reason also meeting church youths for a movie, a movie that i'm not sure of the plot just blur blur went in to watch.
After watching the movie, realise that it was a rather good movie no wonder got nominated. But the show is too long 3 hrs, almost fell asleep, finish the at midnite. Then I was so tired that I kept whining when on our way home....and got scolded by DAvid.

Leonardo had really improved in his acting, he acted well and the show is based on a real characted call Howard Hughes...interesting..

That's call off a day too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home