Monday, January 17, 2005

Birthday Celebration part 3

Monday... birthday eve..hahaa..........Elmo and gang had dated me...but don't know wat plans they have in mind. But nevermind, it really very happy that they still remembers my birthday.
I didn't know who will be going initially only till later then I know.

Before that, on that day, I still have school at 11am, choir practise till 1pm. The pieces that we are performing this type sounded very nice but too many solo part abit bored but nevermind hopefully that day the orchestra will be attractive for me to see la... and the concert will be on the 18th Apr. Guys go drink again after concert??? heheee.

Then performance class today, as usual all the good ones will be the ones to perform in the first week. Most of them ready and steady...sian....mine very soon...still havn't memorise yet...
very stress over this.....Lord pls lead me....

Then finally, 6pm, the class is over, me and minyu went to pract our duet piece, nice waltz kinda of like it a lot tho the melody can be quite repetitive. But who cares! I like it..

Then Elmo called me ask me where I wan to eat, and I gave them 3 choices. In the end we landed in Seoul Garden a place full of memories....Then I learned that there will be 8 of us... pretty good attendance... missing ones are cheryl, mui and Ann. All not free...
It's okie...I didn't even expecting a dinner in the first place.

We chit chated, gossip, suan each other... and make plans for Jenny's hen's nite...Haahaa..so happy another good friend aka godsis going to ROM. Hopefully, next will be my 'wife' Sharon and weihua brother.... jia you!

Then after dinner, these ppl as usual start their sabotage plans. Ryan, Guay and Elmo started to mix the dish....look at the yellow bowl of 'things' that's my sabotage.... Look attractive???
Elmo was very funny, she said that she is married so in Sept, if we sabo her, her husband will 'ting' hahah poor Chee Seng.

So in the end 6 of them fed me (usual custom) with that bowl of sabotage (contain all kind of sauce, ice cream and bla bla etc). Starting with lao da -Guizhu jie.

Then I started to feel weird in my stomach...then cut cake... saw my 2nd cake that i upload at the bottom. It look good too and tasted good too.... then they gave me my present hahaha is $100 dolllar seiyu voucher..can do shopping alreadi....

After that, blur Sharon made Weihua drove all the way from his work place to her Aljunied home to collect my birthday gift and then fetch her at bugis. Then me and Elmo had the privileges to seat in his new subaru sport car home. Nice Car!

Then, the moment I reached I rushed to the toilet to 'bomb' the toilet....sigh... told them about my weak gastric nobody believe me..........

But, thanks Dear Friends for the celebration!

Next one is Ryan and Cheryl, Ryan you are in trouble I make sure I wip up a good dish for you too...as for cheryl got to see the majority......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home