Sunday, January 16, 2005

Birthday Celebration Part 2

Sunday....wake up late for Sunday school... but still manage to reach church in time phew!.... shouldn't had watch the movie and slept late. Nvm, today sunday school taught about the book of Luke Chp 1. The birth of John the Baptist and Jesus. Then church service, today topic good too. 'To accept one another in Church.' It is a very good topic tho since our YF recently seem to have such prob... It helped me definitely.

Then taught piano the whole day.....very tired...slept in the bus on my way to Yishun...till I almost miss my stop. Thank God, he woke me up when the bus reach Khatib.

After teaching about 7pm, David fetch me from my last student house in a cab and we went to Bedok. Church YF had organise a birthday dinner for me and cut cake session too...Really appreciate their thoughts and action. Thanks for Peixuan who had reserved the table and ordered the dishes.. YUMMY food!!!! sorry I sound glutton but the food are terrific...
Thank Bro Nicholas for the fantastic cake you bought and the champagne... and emily and jimmy cos these are my birthday presents from all of you. Thank Thank Thank!!!
I'm happy that Wanting and John are willing to join us even tho Wanting wasn't feeling well, pls take care of you health, pray for your health, you need that in Chin Lien. Oh and I-ning, so happy to see her, is so difficult to arrange a dinner for her yet she could make it. Lets hope she can join us more.

After cutting cake, we move back to the coffee shop for another round of yam cha.....and discuss the fri activities....hhahaaa...I realised age is catching up..... cos we don't seem very keen in dawning overnite hahaha..........A good laugh tho... over the topics we talk just now.....

Then we talk till 11pm plus, we decided to call a day, Sis I-ning sent us home in her nice white car. Let's hope can own something like tat one day (in my dreams!).

Anyway is a good fellowship tonite....let's hope i can upload some pic here too hahahah...still dunno how to do that.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home