Monday, January 10, 2005

Place God, God's Words as Priority!

Things had been happening in Church, School and among non christian friends.
We all have to face problems, many many problems whether u like it anot.

After coming to 2 years in NAFA, I learn to grow up mentally and spiritually. I use to be complainsive, very even tho I know I have God. I use to have low self esteem even though I have God. I feel jealous, envious of ppl even though I have God. Why? Cos I put myself first. I mind what other felt about me...me and me...I cannot accept why am I so slow, why am I not talented enough to progress comfortably in School. Why? Even in Church, thought a place where we all can find peace but not every Sunday I felt that way....

I was also traumatise by a teacher in school that is affecting me that way, even now, I still felt a bit scared when I'm in school. Who can I talk to? except David...but he is not sensitive and Guys are more insensitive. Only to God, pray to him ask for guidance and WAIT!. Said very easy but human will get impatient. nvm...

But Thank God, he heard my prayers and felt my agony. I got a change of piano teacher. Ms Ching. She is good...she is devote christian. She taught me with God's word in piano class.. can u imagine that. She gave me alot of assurance, she challenge to think and read God's words. She recommended a good book to me.... Even church pastor said is a good book. I'm reading it slowly so I'll understand better. She don't stress me in my progress. She reminded me that God had plan for everybody, some of us may start slow but with good results. I really thank God for Her. So it reminded me that once again that I have a Almighty God, a God that really do great things for you! And I know that problems and disheartened is also a test of our Faith and to exercise our Faith.

In this new year, I'm prayed for strength to attend Sun School on Sunday so I'll get to know more about God's words. And also, I want to thank God for Wanting, her friendship which we build in Camp and encourage me to know God more! I also want to thank God for the Youths in my Church....even though there are some arguements......Boy...we are praying for you. We want u to know that you are not alone, u are not left out. You are always a brother to me. I want you to place God first! You have know HIM for so long, HE will be sad, if you chose to leave him. HE is our Dearest Father, remember!

HOpe to see ya soon in church!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home