Monday, January 10, 2005

1 week of school starts

Wow..like so many days didn't update my blog.... hmmm...still feeling uncomfortable with the gastric... keep feeling nausea (dun think so much) and can't eat much....so sad foood is my life!

Oh..went back to sch on wed, is pretty light day, 1 hr of aural and 1 hr of discussion of which class to go! Mr Goh is in pretty good mood that day which is good. Very afraid to see his mood swing. But got homework. Think of composition, me head also big!!stress!!

Then I realise I played too much this holiday, I seem to felt lost in the school. Don't know how to react to friends whom I didn't see for a month.... I think they must felt that why am I so cold. Sorry..really no sense of school yet. But this week getting warm up already.

Then really had to pick up my practise habit.... a bit too long didn't practise and felt cold to my piano too... don't know how... went for 1st class last fri. Ms ching spoke to me again another 45 min. Thank her for her words but I also felt the stress ahead.

I start to dislike school....is like hell to me now..........dun know how.... felt like quitting, Ms Ching got a shock and ask me to pray about it first before making any decision.

The stupid timetable also chiat lat..... 9-6pm. Work also not so chiat lat

God help me!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home