Monday, December 13, 2004

Sunday

Went to Church, good Sermon by Pr. Ai Zhen. Join the Choir pract but coughing most of the time. Still not well don't know how. Went to do my hair for 4 hrs. SEating there and wait for my hair to be done... Fortunately, the hairstylist is rather chatty so time was difficult to past after all. Angeline came to the salon to meet me then we met up with nic, rf for dinner.

Had dinner at the foodcourt in TM. Then went shopping as nic need to buy shirts. When to G2000. He tried on abt 8 shirtS? have a not bro?? but he looked super good in the blue strips one. So attracted by him when he step out of the fitting room. Even Rf and Angie agree. After all the fittings, he bought two shirts that has not discount and a black shirt. All look super good tho. Wear to church. Preacher and Pastor will definitely agree... but hmm.. U may spoil 'market'.
Then went to starbuck for coffee.

Came back heard Wanting not feeling well. Poor girl always sick. Pls look after yourself.

Reached home, surfed net, read few ppl's blogs. I feel so stressed, I hasn't been pract this holiday. I don't know how when school starts. I going to be in deep shit. HOw How How???

Wun be in Singapore most of the days too...

STress to return to school.

Leaving for Australia tml at 0105hr flight.... But my stuff still not packed...
Arrgghhh.... Troubled..

Church bro and sis, pray for me, pray for strength and good health and quality pract.

Gtg sleep, mom nagged alreadi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home