Thursday, December 02, 2004

M-I-S-S

Wake up:10 am, 30 November, Sleep: 6 am, 1 Dec
With a bad bad sore throat... cough cough

Wake up tot got to teach student in the afternoon but who know they are so busy that they can't come for lesson...don't know why students now all so busy....
So oki lor no need to teach in the end.

When to my good friend house to manicure instead, reached her house at 3.45pm, then ended at 5.30pm. After that rushed to Hougang bookroom for a Fellowship discussion, in my mind the whole day thinking what to buy as a gift for Glenn....sigh....thinking for days....
Since in the bookroom, thus, decided to get a book for glenn.... look ard the shelves and shelves of books but don't know what to get till this book appear right in front of me like 'hei...this is it'
Then reached at 6.30pm, discussion ended halfway ard 8pm, went for dinner, after dinner 8.45pm, need to reach glenn's house by 9pm....

Left after that and got a cab shortly....in the cab angie called and said I forget my letter, a letter that Glenn needed so have to U-turn back to pick up thanks to Jason for bringing out the letter for me. Then to glenn's place

Hahhaa.. Glenn met me at his house bus-stop. Then I realised he is not ready to leave yet and Singapore Idol on tv. I checked his stuff, we went thru the list of things he needed to bring. Then he needs a bath.. Waited while I watched the result for Singapore idol. Yes! Taufig won....

Then we left his place at 11pm to airport. We were late as we suppose to meet Minyu at 11pm..sorrie....then ended up at coffee bean in T2 for a meal as Glenn not eaten yet. Yiwei was with us too....

Then at 1.30am, we wanted to go back to T1 but who know the Changi airport is so inefficient to off the skytrain so we had to walk and is so hot as we got to walk outside.
We were all hot and sticky...

So we are so tired we sat at the waiting chairs in front of the check-in row..... or (Chicken row) ahhaah........we took lots of pictures...too...but pics not with me...

Till 3.25am, then Glenn check in his luggage, a man with 2 boarding pass, one for his Mr Cello.
We went to Delifrance as i'm hungry till 5 am we walk to departure.... what a slow walk as we are all tired... heart starts to feel heavy too....

5.15am time for him to enter the departure gate... Sad and miss.....
A huggy goodbye..... and see him enter the departure gate...waved... and we left.
He gave me a call before he enter the gate... so sweet of him....
OHOH... hope he won't be angry with me cos of the book.... hope it help him instead...
So, minyu and I left, will see him online and see him in person next year don't know which date in Jan.....

Reach home slept and just wake up 10.40am... haha.... abou 5hours of sleep. Pray i don't suffer from migraine.

Waiting for his call when he reached London.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home