Saturday, December 04, 2004

Keep it Short!

hmm.. I need to write my blog short alreadi I think me too long winded.

Okie today... a student decided not to learn piano alreadi... so sad. a pity... hope she treats this month as a break la.

Very happy that Glenn called me last nite at 2am.... He said that the Prof like his playing.. that's very very good.... He gek me la, said that how beautiful the place is and said I'm a sleeping pig... haha dear boy... you know wat time is it? He also said that his clothing are warm enuff... Wat a relieve.. Ok no more worries for him....Enjoy yourself... if can please upload pics.

Met up with Angeline (Darryl's Gf), it has been so long after I last saw her... but as usual she is always so pretty... hei.. and pls don't keep saying u are old... we are young at hearts. Who's cares about the number ahhhahaaa...We went to eat at suntec Marche.. so long didn't go, the shops change place again..

OKie got to sleep, tml got church
I havn't pack for church camp yet....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home