Friday, December 03, 2004

Sad... Vs Happy...

Wake up after 5 hours of sleep. Thank God! no migraine, but my sore throat got worst....I think i only left with half of my voice now.... and throat irritating and itchy. Cough cough**

Went to the bookroom to wrap the door gifts and the invitation card for YF gospel rally. Sad won't be around. Hope bro and sis will enjoy themselves... bring frens huh...Good is we finish the work in less than 2 hours, we are very efficient workers yeah nick and jason!

Sad...why he hasn't call me yet?? has he arrived safely?? or still in the plane?? is he angry with me?? I hate the worry feeling... this 'stupid boy' never fails to let me worry.. and MISS him too.

SAD... news of the death of I-ning's grandmother..... I wonder how she feeling. Pray that God bless peace and consolation to the family members. Funneral service at 9.30pm

Had dinner with parents then went to buy cloth to make for Elmo's wedding. Reach home pract. piano. The elegies, the bach... Sight-read the fugue.. hmmm.. tricky and haydn. Got to start poulenc soon and reluctantly Mozart soon too.
At 9 plus, Jason fetch me from home to the funneral service. LOTs and LOts of ppl! Amazingly not enough chairs for guest at the void deck.

Sad...to see the faces of the family members the heavy hearted look on them. Good...But we all know that the granny had united with God in heaven. As she is always a good testimony for the whole family.

Came back, Happy...Finally saw him online. He has safely reach London. Sad...no time to actually talk to him abt his trip. nvm... let him sort things out first....

Happy....Darling said that he misses me after watching a show in the Japanese Film Festival titled "Heaven's Bookstore". Will try to get hold of the DVD cos is a story abt a pianist hahaha...

Sad.. Minyu said tat practical result is out... I just want to know if i pass I dun wan to know my result, I know I did badly from the look of theexaminer.

Conclusion: 6 sad Vs 4 Happy. Thus, I don't have a happy day today.

Gtg sleep tomorrow got to teach the whole day!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home