Saturday, December 04, 2004

A Heavy Hearted Day....

Ai ya don't know what to title for today... so simply write.

Taught the whole day.... so tiring... and still sick thus very moody.... cough till giddy....imagine that and nose blocked... my church camp on Monday... pls recover...

Heard about my practical exam result today, don't like the result but got to accept lor. What to do... I didn't prepare for the exam tat day... very sad.... sad .... sad....
Havn't tell my teacher... sigh.

Went to the funneral service again, today at 8pm, was looking around for him. Then saw his fellow youth... didn't see him. Sms him, and he was at the camp... too bad... Actually saw him last nite, wanted to call him and talk to him but see him busy talking to his youth and I have no voice and so tired... I decided not to and see.... can't meet him today... nvm la arrange another time.. If I see him today and talk to him I guess I'll be emotional. He is too sensitive that can read a person mind's till very scary......

hmm.. how's he in London?? I heard from Yinsi's bf that it is less than 10 in the day and minus in the nite.... and will get colder in Jan... Min... I kinda of wonder if his clothes are warm enuff lei that vain pot, ask him to get something real thick jacket he don't want....No news... is it good new??

Going to church from 6 to 9 dec... kinda of excited but also worry cos if my illness don't improve I scare I feel moody lei...Bros and Sis prayer request.....

Is 12.30am... gotta sleep... meeting Yinsi tml early in the morning....
should be 4.30pm in London and 3.30am in Australia..

Oh.. another 10 days to go Australia....Cheers!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home