Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Another Holiday

Now I'm in the Airport just pass the custom. Waiting for my flight to depart. Suppose to take off at 0105hr but then due to some prob, my flight had delayed to take off at 0245hr... sigh... airport is such a boring place after 12 midnite. So now using their free internet but i'm left with 9 mins plus as each passenger allow 15 min.
Going to Australia for 8 days will be back on 21st. Kinda of sian lor cos the 7 hrs worth of flight could be a torture and this is my 5th trip alreadi. Later going to make myself go to bed.
Don't know wat's going to happen during this trip. No fren to meet.

Really miss the June trip, when Helen and Glenn flew over. Memorable. Let's hope this one too as it going to be our last trip there. But I havn't really travel ard Sydney which is rather sad...

Watever, just go, pack his stuff and come back. OKie left with 5 mins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home