Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Sydney Day 2

Today is my 2nd day in Sydney.

Woke up pretty early as David and Mike need to return a pick-up which they had rented for moving house by 10am.
Wash up and waited for them to come over and we went for breakfast. We had Oporto breakfast, this is new, and taste good. Bacon and egg burger... yum yum

After breakfast came back and continue to clean up the house and I started to packed more of his stuff like his clothing esp the winters one. Then wipe the windows and vacuum abit. Wow... in Singapore also don't have to do, now two shoulder blade ached like mad. But of course, 1 more ppl help work done faster. But at last, the house is more or less cleaned up. Now only left the necessacities which can be only do it on Fri itself.

David gonna be chauffeur, driving his frens down to the airport. We are the last 2nd to go back as Darryl will be the last one on 27th.

I was too tired decided take nap, when i wake up it is alreadi 8pm goodness sleep so long, tonite no need to sleep alreadi. When to Tea Inn for dinner, had beef brisket w rice. Hmmm.. so huge can feed 2 adults and a kid. So, in the end the food gone to waste la.

Oh and the weather, before I come, my darling told me weather hot, its summer. So I took all my lesser cloth tops and shorts here. U know wat? this evening is so cold like back to Winter time. Thank God I still have a thin jacket but my poor legs got to suffer la.

Tml, going to chinatown, let's hope got good weather, I don't have long sleeves top at all.

Shows here are lousy lousy lousy..... nothing to do, so here I am typing my blog... and so long hhahaa...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home