Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Journey back to Singapore

Early in the morning, David went to school to collect his supp paper, is a take home paper.
After he reached home no long, his fren came over, this fren is also one of the top scorer for this paper.
He explained the answer and question to him while I packed the luggages. Goosh! they are heavy and so many of them.....7 I think

Flight at 12.55pm, at 11.30am we are still at home cos they are not done yet, fortunately, Darryl came and helped to bring the luggage to the car and fetch us to the airport. Thanks alot! or else we gonna be very late!

Reached the airport at 12.10pm I think, queue and check-in. But the check-in staff told us that I'm upgraded to business class while David remain in economy. So, I demanded for a solution, I stated tat I want to seat with him. Either I downgrade to economy which she said i'm silly. Or upgrade David too. So, after much discussion with her manager or someone in the higher rank.

We both given seats in the business class. BUT!! not ended yet, we can't board the plane with jeans and tshirts. We have to change into something nice in 10 mins. So David said.'Ok, for the sake of business class i'll change' hahahaha..........so funny...

So, two ppl running across the check-in counter and packed back our luggage and rush to the gate for boarding. Is really amazing abt human, while we are queueing to board, there's a staff doing checks on our boarding pass and passport. When he saw us, his smile suddenly became bigger and greeted us..... wow....

We sat in the upper deck, the seats are cushioned and bigger, can sleep straight lei.... Then the air-stewardess came to take our beverage order and lunch order, I got a shock. Then during the lunch time, she place a table cloth and then the tray, I tot 'Oh I got all my food', but who knows only the appetiser. Then slowly, they served course by course, and they actually called us by surname. Interesting.

The fligh was smooth, but I suffered from migraine, so angry, but thank God i'm in good seat or else i'll have vomit like nobody bizness in economy class.

Reached home, put down the stuff and went to my auntie house for dinner cos is 'Dong Zhi'.
Home - cooked food is good!

David continue to do his supp paper till morning, fax to Australia then we went back to his JB house the next day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home