Thursday, January 06, 2005

4 days Hongkong trip

Wow finally over for my holiday for 2004!
This holiday is really a busy one.... but before my school start, my whole family (6 of us) together with Grace family went to HK for 4 days.

1 Jan 05- We reached there in noon. Great flight thou the seat is smaller in size compare to Raffles class...sigh.... so not used to it. Maybe I have grow fatter hahaha....
Once we reached there we checked into our room respectively.... on the 26th floor... room no. 2604 don't u all dare buy 4D with the numbers.

Then we went to the Peak. Wow tat day was freaking cold.... terribly cold. We queued very long for the tram. Poor Grace don't seem to be wearing enuff but she very brave....We saw the night view of the Victoria Peak, went to Marche for dinner, tho is super crowded but we manage to get a seat for dinner. After the dinner we went to Madame Tussad to see the wax figures. Wow... they are so real...Kelly chen and Yao ming... etc..
Then we went up to the top level to take pic.... so cold everyone is in many layers of clothing, scarf, gloves and beanie.... Poor me..didn't wear my beanie and fall sick, my ear was very very pain the next day.

The 2nd day was shopping day, this time didn't buy clothes cos of the extra cold winter, most of the clothing are winter jacket. but few of them bought nice jeans...so sad, I tried so many designs and couldn't get one that I like and suit me. So fed up! Never had such prob in Aust....
Then went to ladies market...wow....as usual lots of things..so buy and buy and eat and eat....till 11.30pm then go home. We are so tired.

Next morning, wake up at 9am to go to Ocean Park... The new abby ride was exciting...All manage to persuade David up cos he was so afraid of height hahahaha....We watch the dolphin performance, visited the aquarium and took the trademark roller coaster, I think the ride really worn out with age, is not sitable anymore, so shaky. Most of us suffered frm temporary brain concussion. ahahhah....Can't imagine their bizness if Disneyland start...
After OCean Park, Part 2 of shopping, mom went to meet her supplier and we went to Avenue of Star... like the hollywood walk of fame, nothing interesting if u have been to Hollywood is really copycat. Then went to Sha tin for Roast Pigeon.. Great food.....
Then met up with David's australia fren Ada and her bf, Richard. We went to Mongkok to continue to shop to see shoe. I bought a Le cod (chicken brand) shoe. So happy they brought David to eat all the "lu bian tan". He eats as thou he hasn't eat for very long.... he really has a stomach 'as big as the universe" hhahaa........Then did a last round of shopping for Grace and myself, as we went late then I got super good bargain.. Grace u really very lucky.

Poor Me, after we went back to the hotel ard midnite, I start to feel unwell. Ard 2 am, start to vomit and couldn't sleep. The next morning before we go back, I vomit each time I eat..... including medicine.... So I survive on water alone.....and slept till check out

4 Jan 05- The flight wasn't comfortable cos of my ear pain and headache and bloated stomach, then reached home couldn't find a doc.....worst fever..... really had a hard time.....poor David couldn't sleep well cos had to look after me.....
So next morning quickly went to see doc, dad brought me cos david too tired alreadi...
Now felt better.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home