Saturday, January 15, 2005

Birthdays Celebration part 1

On Saturday, parents and godparents and friends celebrated my first part of my birthday celebration for me. David's sis, Andrea and her bf Tony came too. 10 of us in all. We went to PARISS seafood restaurant at Tampines mall. Is a buffet dinner. Wow their varieties are a lot to choose from. Cold dishes,Japanese food, chinese food, western food, wine, fruits, desserts.... Goodness, can't finish the all in the end.

Took some pictures in the restaurant for rememberance. After the dinner which is from 6pm to 9.30pm, David and I went for a movie... hasn't catch one for a month alreadi, so we watch Meet the Fockers. Rather horny and funny show.... all the dirty jokes which some I dun find it funny. Is an average show, not very worth watching again.

Then that's end my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home