Monday, April 25, 2005

Exam Fever!

Have been very long didn't update my blog, was doing my homeworks rushing all the portfolio that are going to be due on 29th April. Auspicious day that all due on tat day! sigh.... work till we die...

Then this two weeks are academic exam weeks. SEriously, I"m very scare. This sem seem so short, we don't seem to be able to prepare our exam in a luxurious way. Mr G leaving for his Dr program so got to cramp few subjects this week.

Today just had orchestration paper, Thank God that Mr G had mercy on us, he didn't set the paper too difficult. Was a short and sweet paper, with the few hours of preparations, I think I can pass but to score a bit difficult but never min at this time can't be fussy alreadi.

Still have two more portfolio, MOA and harmony. MOA really a headache. Really got to start tml or else sure can't hand up. So much typing to do. Analyse.... actually my impression of HER began to change alreadi.. Start to know and see something i doubt about her sincerity and 'real'

Principle study gonna be on 25th MAy last one again.... Don't know how.... still have a fugue and 1st movement not memorise yet. They are so difficult. I spent 2 hours only manage to memorise 2 pages. The whole piece about 7 pages. When can I finish??? PRAY? I did, WAIT?? I don't know if i can afford that. Tell me wat to do?? I'm felt so abandon by God.... God Where are you? I prayed everyday... Every pract...I still wait lor...

NOw my worst nightmare is Fri... Aural.... My greatest fear - Can't afford to fail but i still can't hear the interval.... Heart Cried so many times..... PRact?? Where got time?? I wish.... I don't wan to take aural next year .... Help me....

So many negative things happenings..... is it a test from GOD??

God Help me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home