Saturday, July 09, 2005

My PC is Revived!

Very happy! my pc is ok alreadi. Finally can publish my post properly...
Must thank God for few things that had happen to me last few days.. Must count my blessings one by one...
1. He answered my prayer for a smooth piano lesson which turned out to be oki..
2. He also answered my prayer for my aural re-test... it was so amazingly that I pulled through... if not I'll failed by 1.5 or 0.5 marks and have to re-do the whole module..
3. Our church YF & SF anni thanksgiving service was a success... thank you God!

Of course, I also want to thank Mr G. Thank you....

Was a happy day that day... was in shock from the marking, till know my results and on my way home....

Oh today, my pc was saved and 'healed' from the 'viruses'. Now my pc is so 'clean' that it works at a fast pace hahahah...

hmm.. Now I'm thinking of watching the new movie - Fantastic Four. Anybody interested? date me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home