Monday, February 07, 2005

New Year's Eve Eve - Perf Class

Sigh....so long didn't update my blog...So is either i'm busier or lazier............or both. Sometimes really wonder do my frens read my blog?? guys and gals, do leave some comments on my tag board.

Performance class today, finally after delay a week, can't escape anymore. But really have to thank God, cos I was thinking whether to change my performance to the next group. So, I prayed and leave to God's guidance, and Thank God, he gave me a light- Mrs Phua fall sick, and I got to delay for a week, so I don't have to change. And got to see my teacher twice before the performance.

Oh...today...tot many ppl had gone back to their hometown for new year, but who know other fellow classmates pop by and seat for the perf class. Sian....so nervous, I'm so cold and so panic. Keep praying for calmness...and recalling my piece. Glenn said wanted to pop by but he didn't came in the end cos was held up and also good, the amount ppl alreadi freak me off.
Thank God, for the 1st time I could play through with lesser hesitation and no breakdowns. Was unstable in the beginning two systems. Then was rather stable through the whole piece.
Tot Mrs Phua will give some good advice but in the end she seem rather reluctant to teach or she dont' know how.....watever. I trust my teacher now.

Receive a new Franck's piece, sight-read with Minyu, hmmm..we need to pract esp me...i regretted taking my part But I also worry if I take the melody part will get lots of 'More More' from RP. Sorry Minyu, I think if she said anything about bringing out the melody, you can consult your 'gentle giant'. I may need to ask him some stuff too.. Feel so bad sometimes to take up your principle time.

Tml is new year eve, made appointment with Jane to do Pedicure and manicure. Know wat, I spent 2 hrs at the shop and finish at 12.30 midnite. hahaha.....So dark had to ask Dad to bring me home. And it cost me a bomb. But nevermind once a year. Put dried flower and crystals hahaha vain...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home