Friday, February 25, 2005

Whole week - 21st - 25th Feb

This whole week is a busy week. I felt so tired that finally I couldn't take it anymore. I skipped two lesson on Thurs to go home and rest and slept for 2 hours. Really don't wish to do that but I have not choice or else I'm going to scold anybody that come by.... which is not very nice. Anyway, felt much better after the sleep. Today also feel good.

Bought a Creative 5GB mp3 player at the promotion price. The sales uncle very funny. He said since the Creative personnel didn't come to collect the remaining stock after the sales period. He will still sell it to me at the promotion price. Buy la why not! Dad and I split half hahah....

Didn't played well in class today, Ms Ching found out that I didn't pract enuff. Where got time?? So many homework...sigh....

Nevermind, worst thing is I got 2 more students....I tried to reject but just can't...very persisitance moms.... ai yo stress man.....

God, is it your will to have these two students?? If yes, pls help me through these few months or else I'll die of stress....
Thank You! Praise you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home