Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Lazy Afternoon

Came back from school today, considered early compared to other days.... fortunate.. but i felt so lazy to pract or do work... I think musicians are really temperamental..... I started to have that kind of feelings more now compare to when I first got into school.. Mainly also influenced by Glenn....who bitch so much....and temperamental. But I"m still not emotional enuff.

Nvm..... just read few frens's blog, realise that I havn't post much entries lately. So, since i'm lazy to do work, so write blog....

Today went for aural remedial class.... as usual hopes and disappointment....

Oh... now i'm in my room burning the new fragrant of Lamp Berger oil.... It's so nice, even my darling agreess.. he loves it so much which pay off my effort and $$$.

Portfolios and portfolio don't understand why so many????????? But I"m so proud of myself I have left with 2 but the most hassle ones....

Last sun, was good, went for sunday school, join uncle chuan ser's class, new experience even though topic we have gone through but it is so new... he bring out the parables in a different way. Played for the service that day. Was rather nervous cos hasn't played for a while. HOWEVER, must THANK GOD! I-ning said I played well and she gave me advice on how to improve on one of my fav hymns...... Darling said well too.... normally he will only said ok lor or not bad..... At least this is something nice to brighten up my day lor.... since don't when I already lost myself... can't think and smile much, too tired.... slept in lectures too....
Left the lunch early cos need to teach at 2pm, sometimes I wished I could stay longer to communicate with the other as some I hardly had a chance to talk during other days alreadi..... But I need to Earn $$$ or else I"ll eat air and far to my wedding too haahhaaaha........in my dreams...This sund cancelled lesson for the yishun students reasons -----ORCHESTRATION Exam lor..... but at least worth it...can pass my paper.

Enuff of resting, got to go PRACT!!!

Oh... RF how are you?? HOpe you are better now, will visit you after my exams ok....if need anything still can call or sms me....

Readers..........I will be very happy if I can see you guys leaves comments on my tag board... thanx...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home