Monday, July 11, 2005

1st Day of School

Finally, the school started alreadi today.... Actually, I'm excited when I saw my classmates in school and some old classmate who had deferred and now they are back even tho not in the same class... like daniel, choong leong and shu han.
Choong leong had become more jovial and open. He was so funny today.

Aiya, as usual time to choose for electives modules.... sian... really don't know wat to choose. Given 10 choices. I have 6 which I like. And 6 choices to rank from my 1st to 6th. Thought through and discuss with minyu... and many ppl have different opinion.. Wow, some classmates made very clear cut decision unlike me think too much. So I prayed for guidances and to make the choice...

Finally, decided ethnomusicology by thomas will go first and Piano accompaniment will go 2nd no choice... thinking of taking extra modules
See how much first.

today, a classmate was very sweet and really thankful, she wrote a letter of encouragment for me, I'm so happy and touched... just by looking my nick on msn she realised my unhappiness and cared for me...
Thank God for having a sis in christ! May God Bless her!

I will learn to be happier in school and to lean on God... this year resolution...hahah even tho not new year hahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home