Thursday, February 16, 2006

Updates

Valentine's day just passed. Never our cup of tea for V - day cos everywhere will be queues and expensive and moreover that day my sis and Andy flew back from Taiwan so went to pick them up from the airport, came home and looked through the stuff they brought from Taiwan. They have enjoyed the trip very much and ate lots. Good!

Had lesson with ms ching today, kinda of passable, she is happy in a way of wat i played but is definitely not good enuff so i'm need buck up more more more!!!

Went to a pipe organ solo recital today, was educational and funny and the overall perf was good, he played well with his legs and hands busy moving at the same time. I"m so impressed. Now, we have a chance to take up organ lesson for 7 weeks I realised that it is not easy to play a simple organ piece cos it needs lots of co-ordinations. when my legs moved my left hand moved too hahahaha.... which is not necessary.

Had dinner and too full to move so came to do some blog surfing since hasn't do thsi for so long.

Oh! thos we don't celebrate V-day but I got a new precious moment few days before V -day new member to my collection. Yest, darling bought me a precious moment ezlink card too. Can't wait to collect my membership card and another new figurine.

Gtg sleep another long day tml......i need personal time..and sleeping time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home