Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Birthday celebration Part 1

It's my birthday again and gonna be the last singlehood birthday. hahahaha!

I'm happy to have a group of old poly frens who organise and celebrated my birthday for me. Thank you MUI MUI for your hard work and I know its not easy to co-ordinate our group of frens as all are busy.

But it was successful, 8 turned up including me and partners there were total 11 of us. We had dinner at 'Changing Appettite" they liked the food and we all got membership card. heehee...

Then we moved from this place to Zion Road one of the dessert place call 'Tong shui'. Nice place decorated in French Chinese colonial style. Then they bought a cake for me which suppose to be a surprise for me la but the 'retarded' waiter let the cat out of the bag.

Thank you Buddies for the presents and cards. Thank God that the presents they gave me were wat I wanted for my birthday. Poor Darling saw me opening each present and found out those were what I wanted he almost rolled down the chair. HAHAHAH.....He said they spoiled market but he also too slow la... they bought first hahhaha.....So poor him has to wrecked his brain........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home