Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Sigh Sigh

Sometimes I really don't like being a woman. Why? Cos have to suffer pain very month
and more pain if it is delayed.
MOn..,. Great la, wat a time to get pain la
Migraine + backache+ cramps= Very pain..... cannot seat up.... wat is this??? (grumbles and grumbles) I shouldn't be but no choice.

This month was unbearable and lots of frustration. Actually no migaraine cos being forced to play for group lesson and teacher ask me to finish memorising two movements too nervous and stress out.....I can't take it.........

I"m glad there's no such thing as reborned for the next life. So, I'll be Heaven with God with no pain and flooor tiled with diamonds and precious stones....CAn't wait ! Must be thinking I'm mad. But I"m don't think so la.... maybe emotionally unbalance.

Somebody helped me!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home