Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Bali Trip Day 2

We woke up early for day 2 cos we are going for the day tour. Initially, the travel agent in singapore gave us a half day tour but we felt that since we were already day might as well top up the money and go for a full day tour instead. So we top up about Rp 700,000.

We had a very delicious breakfast provided by the resort. Really YUMMY! Esp the omelette I ate that for all 4 days hahaha....

Then first stop was to watch the Balinese Barong Dance. This is one of the dance we had learn with Mr Manhut in our previous module I think. And this is one of their traditional dance between good and evil.
Then we went up to the south I think to see the volcano and this volcano is still alive may erupt anytime too..... very majestic but peaceful and calm.....

Then we went to many places too like coffee/ spice plantation, batik making place, silver good production place, wood carvings, paintings and padi fields.
I bought something from all the places we went except silver goods one and painting. I spent the most at Batik place cos the materials were so beautiful that I just can't resist so bought 3 materials, one for myself, darling's granny and my mom.
We bought coffee for my dad, woodcarvings for either my dad or darling's grandpa.
We also bought t-shirt for our future brother in law and darling's sis.

Then before going for our seafood dinner at Jimbaran beach and to watch sunset.
The guide brought us to the spa he introduced.

The beach was very beautiful and the sunset was even better. I have never see such a nice sunset and so romantic.

The food was not bad even though we have many companion - housefly, dogs and flies.

After the dinner, we decided to shop at kuta square again. And we decided to walk into lanes that we havn't walked before and the consequence is we lost our way. So by the time we reached the resort it was close to 11pm and my legs are so numb and cramp and simply can't move. I guess probably more than 2.4 km definitely.

Had a quick bath and fall right into bed and ZZZZzzzz...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home