Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Another Update!

Ok this two weeks had lot of up and downs lor.

Down is upset with student's mom trying to negotiate the fee when i'm charging her so cheap already just don't understand.... Anyway swee hock to the rescue, he talked to me and cheer me up la.... Thanks to have him around. Just can't seem to find anyone to throw out my frustration.

Most of my presentation in school are done last week. This week is all Dr Kan's assignment and counterpoint corrections.....
So many and so chim.... really had hard time trying to do her work. I'll try my best and to do for her lor!!! I havn't had enough sleep alreadi for the past one week.
Worst tml got to play for perf class. Sian.... can't wait to get over and done with.

Today lesson was fine.... so a peaceful school day.

Good news! The wedding banquet contract is ready for signing... a load off my shoulder!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home