Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Updates


Oki time for more updates, hasn't update my blog for so long. Dont' understand where did glenn, my cousins has the energy and the time to do that?? HOw you guys do that?

Last thurs lesson with ms ching was oki. Then went for fellowship in the evening. Pastor Teo K H spoke on blessed assurance. Was a useful message. Then supper at hougang.

Last friday, teached and went to church in the evening again, this evening is to play for prayer meeting. . seem so long after the last time I played. Uncle chee leong shared on habakuk chpa 3. The last chp of the book. Interesting and the last verse is good.

Last sat (3sept), a long day for me. Teach two kids one at home the other travelled. But my darling fetch me there which saved me lots of time in travelling. Then so nice of him, he waited in his pick-up for an hour then fetch me home... this is something he had been doing lately for me. AND....I am touched and really appreciate.
Then he fetched me to church again at 7.30pm, for a worship leader and pianists training. Was fun, saw the different services procedures and how to speak clearly and wat to say and not to say. Had fun with the SF and YF.
Didn't had time to stay behind to chit chat tho. Cos.....
Darling picked me up and off to his place, then I get changed and make up within 20 mins we are out of the house to Rouge at alley bar. Jen and elmo celebration and they had booked a table there. The place was nice and comfy but it happen to have a rock band perf and they are horrible. Drums louder than anything else on stage. To me is like a tom tom set perf.
Then, there were lots of screaming (typical of rock) trying to show their coolness. All of us couldn't take it. More over, I had headache the whole and it went off in the evening. With this rock band making so much noise, my headache 'visited' me again la. Kinda of disappointed, didn't drink much cos mostly diluted no kick! tot of going elsewhere but all are tired and left. Darling hungry so we went mac for supper...then went home
Group photo taken at the club.
That's end my sat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home