Friday, August 05, 2005

A BAD FALL!

Thurs! Wat a day to remember. After so many unhappy events happening in my life, another happen again. I had a big fall. Was walking out of school and walking to the bus stop to take bus to teacher house. Yest was raining heavily too, so don't know how I lost balance, my leg slip and I fell backwards and sat on the floor. PAINFUL! tat's all I can feel at that time. Tried to stand up quickly to avoid embarrasement but can't is just too painful to do tat have to squat first then slowly stand up.

Then, the left palm swollen right in front of my eyes, disgusting and painful. The pain at my tail bone started to aggravate. I start to feel the ache slowly get worst. Then evey step I take on my left leg hurts. During lesson, thank God, I can seat there but the moment I stretch octave, I have to say OUCH! cos is so painful and no strength.

No choice got to cancel piano lesson for student and can't attend fellowship. Darling came to fetch me from school and on our way back he made the wrong turn and we had to travel the long way back and had to let my family members to wait for us for 20mins for dinner sigh!!! After dinner, darling drove me back to see the chinese physician.... ate medicine and apply medication.
Thanks bro and sis in christ for your prayers. Why? Cos doc said I may not be able to wake up to go school. But, I could! and I manage to pract in the morning but RH only. Choir practice (but i had a bad headache instead, thank to minyu for helping me to massage to relieve pain or else i think i can't even attend the workshop) and attend the kodayl method workshop and played for prayer meeting. Amazing! I can do so many things.

Oh~ and I receive so many sms of concern from church sis. Gals, Thank you so much! You all are so sweet too! Muack!

So the MC is not used. hahah....God is GREAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home