Friday, July 22, 2005

Another week has passed!

So fast, the times flies when go to school... one week and week after week just pased...
The last few weeks was okie... no piano lesson with teacher, so kinda of have more times to catch up and learn up my new sonata piece. *phew*! or else this week don't know wat to hand up

Really dread to go for performance class, this thurs she was picked almost all the student to play something... Lucky, I kept mumblind - die die die... apparantly she heard la so end up i didn't get called ahaahhaha.....

oh oh Dr Tan, her lessons were good.... and exciting.. Lots of discussion and rapport even history is more like story telling then keep copying notes and get all our hands tired.. hmm... this is was we go through in Dr Kan's class hahah... both Drs butTan from US and Kan from UK. Their method of teaching also different....

oh oh.. in our music pedagogy class we had a debate of pros and cons of music examination in sg. I'm in the Pros group with a group of wonderful classmate in my team... like lifeng, gabriel, bernard and etc.. they are so hyper and enthusiatic which is so good... I really enjoy the lesson...

Today, had chamber choir sang two new songs, 1 by brahms and the other by Debussy.. They are lovely... Enjoyed....will try to pract before chamber... concert on oct 21

Taught my niece today, don't know why I just find her irritating and naughty... Can't help but scold... notes that she know how to read one bar before she can forget after two bars.... 1/4 count tell me half count and still talked to me in an attitude that I don't know... arrggghhh... rascal.... Then after lesson stayed over to do her tution homework, almost every other question she will ask me for answer... MCQ can still ask me the meaning of all 4 words then I really wonder how she survived in school. Her brain is so lazy can't take it... then do homework less than 30 mins she is in my bed saying that she is tired and need a nap..... WAT IS THIS???

It makes me worry wat will be my future children like????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home