Monday, July 18, 2005

Weeekends!

The first week of school was rather light, lesson with piano teacher was ok so far thank God.
Sat night, I decided to give myself a last shopping chance for this sem cos I know when school start I don't think I go anywhere alreadi.. My poor darling got to spend his weekend in his jb home with his mom or else in singapore looking at me practice while he play his maple story so boring but no choice...

We went taka met up with dad and mom... did shopping... DAD bought his basketball shoe from queensway shopping center earlier and the pair cost $147. Then mom also in a mood to buy workout shoe.... so in the end she bought a pair of addidas....$149 after discount.... Then my turn hahaha a buy footwear day... I bought a timberland slipper for $126 after disc hahah... all on Dad's account.. so happy. Then we went to NUDE restaurant for dinner the food is rather good, we open a bottle of red wine... first time see dad so ONs on having wine... and the bill came up to $184. hahaha...wat a spendthrift day for our family but heard that Dad got his bonus so in his shopping mood haha...Ohoh realise dad like to ask ppls to buy things... actually mom and my footwear are bought under his persuasion... so like me... I like to see frens buy things when go shopping......don't know why

Sun after church went to teach then met up with youth for dinner... at marina square but while waiting for the rest. jason, cat, angeline, me and david went shopping hhaha.. we tried on few tops but not nice... while the last one to reach was RF so we went to sony shop first... ahah jason and david played PSP.... they looked like two big kids so cute.. shoppers were staring at them... so funny..
Then we ended up at cafe cartel... spacious... diff from other branches I had been..
we chat lots of stuff till almost 10pm... talking about the 8th aug outing, 9th aug jonathan wedding and also combine camp and a holi with all the youth.... if any youth read my blog... we thinking going to Bali and staying at hard rock hotel this year end... not exp... 3 days 2 nights. We took the catalouge from price breaker agency. comments oki....

oh oh... then 9 pm all the cakes were at half price... while everyone said they are full... I decided to buy a slice... Then I told them a slice is about $2. Jimmy stood up and walk to the cashier followed by cat..... then jason said hmm.. next time we can all go shopping till 9pm then walked into the cafe cartel to have their cakes... it taste good and cheap....Uncle uncle... but true
We all had a good laugh...

Left as all have to work the next day or school.... sian...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home