Tuesday, July 26, 2005

NOT A GOOD DAY

Today was a bad day for me. Extracted my wisdom tooth yest... There is no surgery done, the dentist just pulled out by force. It really shake my whole jaw..Felt my skull cracking. Tried to go to school today but after counterpoint lecture, I felt not right... whole head seem to shake and vibrate and in pain... so in the end decided to go home. Took a cab and head right to bed till 4 plus and still pain, eyes swollen too....

Then, cos of scanner, I almost fell out with my cousin. Fortunately, she is kinda of forgiving. I'm really blur, uncle said want to borrow scanner for his work I assumed alot of stuff and borrowed to him on behalf.. causing my cousin's unahppiness...really blur la... David also reprimanded me for my insensitive....I met cousin's mom at my place, she also seem angry. I told uncle that I'll get the scanner from him next month cos most prob gonna to use for piano rep portfolio. Then I'm going to return to my cousin. If can, will try not to borrow from her alreadi... cos of this I felt so unhappy and guilty and etc.... dont' like this feeling.

Then student's mom called want to change their kids to trinity syllabus, not familiar and she is giving me stress she wants her daughter to take 2 grades in a year....
Going to find out about the syllabus this weekend...

Students exam end of aug and need to run ard to studio again... i'm going to be super tired... think also tired.

Then worst, I don't know wat happen - misunderstanding? I created another problem to david, cos of my phone conversation, he couldn't collect his laminated notice from the photocopy shop. Saw him so angry, I'm so scare but not really my fault wat, I"m talking on then hp mah, actually he could have asked me to walk and talk at the same time, I also don't know why he didn't do it.
I felt so bad......

What a Day! I'm having headache yet, more painful troubles added on.... wat is this?

Give me a break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home