Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Bad day!

I hate her! Why does she has to put me down all the times? Wat is wrong with her or me?
I just don't understand.

Concert- 2nd piece horrible, not only I said, the prinicple cellist is no good, how can she play with the solosit. The soloist looked nervous today. Glenn the bitch in NUSSO think became the principle, she is just bad just now, flat all the way. Clarence and me missed u more when we saw that scene cos if you ard we felt that it will sound definitely better, like the musical waltz solo.
The part time pianist (cos her main role is cellist) played lots of funny notes and spread chords that miss one or two notes...

The first piece was not bad, and maybe cos I don't know tat piece well enuff la..

Where are my good days?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home