Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Start of School HOli

finally waited break had arrived.
Attended the YAMAHA school talk in our school today. They are really selling their benefits and lucrative programme they gave to teacher.
I'm actually quite attracted by it esp the CPF contribution. Hmmm... may try next year if not doing the degree next year.

I'm in dilemma to take the degree course anot. Age, Family, Future, Career plans.... sigh... kinda of blur.
I definitely had my reasons for both.... but will be long story to type it out I"m just lazy.

Anyway, lots of work to do and due after school holi start and I heard there's a test after school starts

A student cum fren not learning from me anymore. kInda of sad, but is her decision and I respect it.

Mom cooked today, so happy and so rare of her to do tat. I had a wonderful dinner, so happy and contented.

Gtg bathe and start doing some works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home