Monday, September 19, 2005

Grin! Full House ;-\

I have fall in love with 'Him', a korean star from a show I happen to watch on sun. Tat's Rain. Rain Rain Rain..... he is so charming. He starred with song hye kyo in Full House. Thinking of buying the dvd or vcd. See how. maybe should buy his cds too hahaha... I'm mad. I can't stop thinking of him .... die.... The sound track ran out of stock online and he became very popular in taiwan and HK. Then he was haunted by HK prapazzi at his Korean house.
Poor thing.

These are the photos from the drama. Aren't they compatibles and isn't he cute and charming??




1 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger Cat said...

Guess wat, after u told me abt this show during dinner last nite (at Ajisen), i went home and happened to catch it on SCV. Not bad... I like Song Hye Kyo.. very pretty. and the show is quite funny. I think i will catch it every week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home