Monday, September 12, 2005

Enjoyable Weekends

Kinda of long since I last updated my blog.
This weekend was interesting. I cancelled my sat teaching and went down to chijmes with my parents and David to meet up with a staff in chijmes to discuss on the details of the wedding package they offered.
She brought us up to a staff entrance place to look down at one of the christian wedding that is holding in the afternoon. This couple has 20 tables, they had their church wedding in chijmes and immediately follow by the wedding lunch banquet.
Saw the atmosphere, change my initial opinion of this place, I like it now. But the only minus point is the stage, it's rather dark.
But can be done to brighten up.
However, MOM don't like it. So, I'm stucked in the middle.

Then went to NATAS fair to look for holiday package. Tried to find emily, but can't find you, tot can see what your company has any good promotions. But I scout the whole place can't find you and don't know which company so I gave up.
David was interested with the package offered by SA tours so we went back to them and bought a free & easy package to Bali. A place which he wanted to go badly.. So finally his dreams come true. We will leave ont eh 25th nov for 4 days... gonna enjoy the spa and massage.

Then sun, usual church and teach. Then met up with David's australia uni frens for dinner at the buffet in suntec. Kinda of weird but still have two of the girlfriends whom i can talk to. So was alright after all. Then went to brahause for drink at milenia walk.
His fren brian was so funny, kit was rich and successful bizness man (singapore LKY's scholar).

We stayed there still 10pm and left.

Tired, did some work and decided to go to bed.

Now, continue MOA schumann songs aiyo..... so vast don't know wat to analysis anyway. Just do it. wrong then see how

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home