Thursday, September 15, 2005

Happy!

Today was a rather happy day but really a SLEEPY day for me
Don't know why I just felt very tired for the past two days.
Thus needless to say, kept falling asleep in lecture and lunch concert.
Even worst today counterpoint test, I did it half asleep, I just can't keep awake.

Had a group lesson with dennis lee before he caught a flight back to UK with his wife. He is such a nice guy, so nice and friendly and energetic. His lesson is so enjoyable but not too long cos can be rather tired. Today was from 2-6pm. Can't tahan man....

My was the last 3. Played the Brahms for him, he said I played well and I have played most of the stuff is needed in the score. hahaha Thanks to Ms Ching of her strictness in details. So happy. The funniest thing was I was trying my best to put emotion to the music but still not totally and fumbled a bit. And, he actually said he can feel the out of love and the dishearten of love emotion of Brahms when he wrote this piece. HAHAHA I didn't even realise but thank to him he helped me to see few things too.
Weird, today I spoke and had a conversation with Mrs phua hahaha... weird. But since she initiated the conversation so don't show that I'm too cool so chat with her. She complimented that teresa had slimmed down and me too which i don't totally agree cos mine weight is fluctuating. But I told her my reason for slimming down too. The smile for this was rather sincere. Ask her about her Hk trip, she said was good. OHOH! she said that Dennis couple stayed in London. Glenn do you know? or heard of? or any performance by them in UK??

Just found out that Valerie had flew to UK Uni of Wales for her Master Program. So good, I wished I'll be able to do that one day. So Glenn, you won't be too lonely, can ask her out if got few more days break.

Rushing MOA anaylsis assignment now. Sigh... due tomorrow but I think many will not hand up anyway.. But clear it la.. better than stuck with it.

RF, receive your sms, I don't know where to eat too. Wat type of cuisine do you want?

Got to Sleep look at the time!
Or else gonna doze off in lecture again.

And dn't know how to face Ms ching tml... didn't pract much lor
sigh sigh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home