Monday, September 26, 2005

Updates!

It's been a long while I updated my blog. Sorry really too busy, now also can't seem to track back much stuff. So, I"ll briefly mention few events will do to keep a record.

First, I must say I have seriously idolised Rain. He is so so cute. Even my auntie is crazy over the show full house too. Oki, I finally bought the DVD. And know wat I finished the 22 episode in 2 days and 1 nite. And I have watch almost 3 times alreadi. Dead..... keep watching..... OH not only me even my parents are crazy over this show. Yes! a Good Show indeed.
Oh found this website that can read on korean pop news http://www.kpopmusic.com/news.shtml
he is so cute, he is more handsome than edison and stuff.
HK have to stand aside seriously for a while
He gonna hit US too but not as hurricane of course....

2ndly, we celebrated RF's birthday on last fri 23 sept 2005. Was a good one. Everyone had fun I guess. but the eating rounds is amazing. We had 3 rounds of food and drinks. Really eat till we drop. 1st - changing appetite in Marina square, 2nd - esplanade via mar rest, 3rd - makansutra place beside esplanade. Then Darling sent everyone home. Tired but glad that everyone reached home safely. Lucky Darling trained in JB to drive long hours and to drive frens home even they stayed far. I remember he sent fren home after our ya char session in 2 am all the way back to don't know where I think permas...it took us so long that I fell asleep.
So, dear sis Cat, don't feel bad, most impt, you reached home safely.

3rdly, Had a lousy lesson with ms ching cos didn't pract properly not in a mood lei, could be one of my mood swings or don't feel like pract week.

4thly, we have to change our wedding dates to 16 Dec, why?? cos David's bro doing his Os next year so we got to postpone so he can enjoy in participating after his exam. He cannot do badly, cos he is the youngest and not stupid. He is smart tho or else how can he skip a grade in pri school? hahah... heard was common, don't know lei... nvm....

lastly, hotel for my wedding banquet. So sian, never tot will be so difficult. But, it is.
Pray and submit to God, may He leads us.

Another week has passed. Times flies.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home