Friday, November 04, 2005

Sigh!

Don't know why, just feel moody nowadays. Just blues....maybe I think too much and got myself too upset.

Nvm. Christians have to rejoice in God at all times. We shall not be affected by worldy matter too much.

Had lesson today, ms ching preach a short sermon to me to improve in my playing and to be a testimony of God. Don't know if it is God's will, today Youth Fellowship, Pr Susan also preach the similar stuff that ms ching said in the afternoon. But hers is in details cos she has an hour while ms ching use about half an hour. This really force me to seat down to think about my playing and my attitude towards my own playing and to play better.

Nowadays, I find it difficult to communicate with ppl basically frens. I just find tat I run out of words or else too tired to think of words to communicate. Don't know if this it the pre-exam syndrome. Hopefully it is just temporary, if continues that I don't know wat I'll become.
So this few weeks if said wrong things pls do not be offended.

Anyway, all the best for my exams!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home