Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Chicester Psalms Memories

This morning at 5 am I received a call from UK.... still in my dreams heard my phone rang. Thought I'm late for school or something. Answered and heard a voice sounded so happy on the other line. Then got a shock, is him..... so sweet of you to call me... from far away.

Even happier when he told me that he just played Chicester Psalms with a lousy orchestra right?? Then his fellow cellist ask him how come he play so well. Then sigh... forever so naughty gave the answer. ( can't remember the exact words) but its rather him. Something like 'like tat lor' right? Why can't you just tell ppl you play before??? hahaha

Anyway, tat gave me a good laught that I woke up already la....then he reminded me the fast movement upbeat rhythm that he played and we sang to the last time... hei, kept me awake for at least an hour thinking back to the last performance in school and also the section he played the solo part with the soloist. Felt so much like yest.

Then the drinking session after concert. Times really flies, coming to a year alreadi.. just a year apart and he played the same piece in two different countries that is so far away.....oh, how about the chorus? which is better?? hahahaha

Must really cherish wat we have now....

Sorry havn't had time to visit his granny, will try to do that after exam...

For you: 'you MUST try to fly back for my wedding no matter wat!!!!'

Or btw, did you record any of your performance lately? send me the track okok? want to hear your new cello sound.

Listening to Beethoven string quartet now, cos need to use it for my piece. Any particulart string quartet by Beethoven is super good? anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home