Friday, November 11, 2005

At the Airport

At the airport NOW, hmmmm 1.15am...why?
Just sent jeremiah and bernard to their exchange program in Seoul.
Their flight is at 1 am... quite a number of our classmates came to send them off.
Very noisy and lively... in a Quiet and Peaceful Airport.

Today had my last lesson with ms ching....kinda of okie....BUT, my memory still can't make it la
Before I left her house, she said:"if you can secure your memory and concentration throughout the pieces, they will sound good"
OUCH! tat's my weakness lor... just can't and even can I'll felt so so so tired after the pieces like today during class lor....

Anyway, exam on MOnday..... this is so much I can do.

AFter MONDay, I"M FREEFREEEEEEE..........

Here comes my Bali trip yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home