Friday, November 18, 2005

Finally Free!

Yeah! after mon recital, Now I"m free from school and exams.....

Tues and wed, took a rest and didn't practise the piano. REally need a break, can't take it anymore. Kinda of tired when I see the piano keys....

Today, went to school to collect analysis results. Results turn out oki and satisfied.
Then finally, I decided to touch the piano and practise piano for an hour. Was quite oki, pract the 3rd movement.

Then went for tea with minyu and had yummy food.

Then went to church for fellowship, so long hasn't be the chairman, felt kinda of weird.
Today couldn't use the 2nd floor hall, we had to use the 3rd level. Had to thanks Cat for playing for me. Well done!

Ok still have exactly 1 year to my wedding! So worry that I'll miss out something.
Anyway, most of the important stuff like booking the church, wedding dinner venue all booked.
Had informed all my bridemaids, bestman and groommans and flowergirl and pageboy.
may sound kiasu but tat's wat guidelines said.
And I still have some materials to buy to make the corsages and flower girl headpiece, pillow and etc. Havn't think of it yet.

Gtg go Zzzzzz........going jogging tml haha... part of my diet plan.... but don't know if works.
Nite all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home