Monday, November 21, 2005

Holiday and Harry Potter

Yes, Now I'm still enjoying my holidays don't know why felt so deprived from holidays.
Anyway, I just enjoy still I come back from my holiday I guess.

Yesterday sermon spoke by Rev Tay, I really couldn't understand much and I remember I shut off halfway and was staring blankly at the at the speakers.
Taught the children choir, not bad things are going better and I better start practsing that piece or else I"ll be sight reading on actual day.... which is bad....

Today, fresh new monday and times flies... so fast and I think the results will be out soon. I don't like the idea but I can't wait too....

Finally finish my korean drama serial, 'love story at Harvard'. A very touching and happy ending show. The two females leads are so pretty, the bad woman was so pretty that david asked if she did surgery hahaha.... but I doubt la. The two guys are handsome not cute but the bad turned good guy was so cute, I loved his eyes. He has another show, let me think about it watching..
I have total 3 drama serial for this holi, finished 1 left two.

Watch Harry Potter last nite, was fantastically great and I really enjoyed myself that I don't feel that it was a 2 and half hour show. The graphic man.... was good.... the effect and the scene were well done..... the three main leads have indeed grown up and they are tall too.... and good lookings hahah.... the bad guy 'phodermo' is alive, now can't wait for the 5th episode.

Wat show to watch next? ohoh... chicken little, a comedy cartoon and the popular tune 'mai-a-hu, mai-a- hi. mai-a -hoo hoo' hahaha oh oh and 'we are the champion'

Fri leaving for my Bali trip.... spa and massage and shopping.... really gonna to enjoy.
Pray for safe journey to and fro.

Then church camp follow....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home