Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Reaching the End

I shouldn't be blogging at this time cos I"m well aware that there's an exam tomorrow and more to come. But, I'm just too tired to do anything. I'm quite worn out. Teachers expect us to be athelete in all items. Well, I thank God that I survived this 3 years. To go for another year I"m still thinking......

Good news, our 'baby' chervolet has confirmed will arrived by the end of the month. David had managed to change job smoothly with blessings. Thank God for all this. But we have spend a lot of $$ before we see our 'baby' and his start work. Darling had to change his whole warddrobe haha cos he don't have enuff shirts to rotate for a week of work esp pants. Time for shopping!!

I need to love my exam pieces more, cos I've been playing too much tat kind of sick
how????? anyway lots of assignments due soon. Better get going

Oh oh, we bought presents for Glenn, hope he loved it, we spend few hours searching for it.

Nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home