Friday, July 14, 2006

Updates!

My life hae been the same and quite routine. Nothing much to update tho. But if I don't my cousin gonna 'complain' again... so let updates something. And hope that my fren will know wat I've been doing nowadays lor... heehee...

My life:
Basically, practise, teach and rest. Not many students, just nice and comfortable.
Need to find few more students liao or else not enough to help a family. REcommendation needed. haaaa...

Weddng prep:
Nothing much, my guest list still not out yet for the dinner. Don't know wat to buy and do cos basically most have been done. Now I think we only have to confirm videocam and photographer. Hopefully by next week.. Frens pls drop message to tell me wat do I need to do... oh music. Frens any instrumental music suitable for march in pls drop in my tag board.
Bedroom need to paint alreadi, but can't decide the color sigh... choose color also so difficult.
Furnitures don't know want to buy in from malaysia anot, got pro and cons too... ai ya so headache.

Other:
My darling finally start a blog, I'm shocked to see that he has updated his blog in my email hahaha... so funny but his blog sound vulgar but who cares is his blog he can write watever he want la... heehee.

Polarxin, I think you should start a blog, then I can read and know wat you doing lately, and gossip of our school hahaha....

The photos for the previous blog, 3rd year anni havn't get yet so have to be patient la, once I have it I'll put few pics up.

Very long winded right. hahaha don't write don't know wat to write, once start writing, non stop... is this sign of aging.???

Anyway definitly there will be updates on sat, cos is our poly fren 10th year anniversary celebration. Finally, bought prez for each of them (total 9). Pocket one big hole but if they appreciate the prez, I will definitely be happy... and forget out pocket hole hahah...
Can't wait to see them, we havn't meet since sharon and guizhu's birhtday in may lei...

Ciao sleep liao....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home