Saturday, May 27, 2006

Wedding Photoshoot Process!

23rd May 2006 - My photoshoot day for my wedding photos. Both indoor and outdoor. These are few of the pictures taken by Mosses. Can't show all cos I want to keep some for my montage for the dinner or else you guys got nothing to see liao.
My photographer tat day is a lady called sky very cool girl. Outdoor photographer got another guy called David. So lots of jokes when we went out.

We preparing to put makeup:
















I have total 6 outfit, 5 indoor and 1 outdoor. So, I change 6 hairdos all together. These are the the preview of our gowns and suit. But David maynot be wearing wat he wore in the pic on the actual day. These are for the photoshot only.





















































The whole process was tiring. Thank God for Mosses. He had been a great great help. These photos will good and thanks for his camera. Without him, I think we will be more worn out. I suffered from migraine the next day. However, when I think back to the whole process it was funny!!!
Let me end with a joke tat day.
Sky: "Look at David!". Stunned! May: "which David?"
David (photographer): "Your husband la, Sky pls make yourself clear!Later the husband 'kill' me!"

This is a day to remember, can't wait to see the photos, will be able to see it next week. Then gonna choose photos. They took about 300 shots tat day... Let's hope the photos don't turn out too well. Or else, I'll be in dilemma and big 'hole' in our pocket.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home