Thursday, August 10, 2006

My New Bedroom

National Day! A day to celebrate the country birthday and a public holiday for all the ppl in Singapore! Happy birthday Singapore!

However, it also a new day for my bedroom hahaha... cos David and me repainted my bedroom together the whole day. This is to prepare our soon to be new-wed room. In the morning, he accompanied me to see doc first cos been sick since sun with fever, flu and sore throat. Sigh I hate to be sick... then lunch. When we reached home I'm still having bad headache but no choice got to start painting. We start with the white base coat and two coats of my new color lilac....Nice color. We start at noon we finish 2 and half wall by 4pm and dad help to complete the half wall cos I went for piano lesson.. No joke to refurnish the room esp painting.
Wat a work out.....hands and legs aching all over esp after piano lesson, both hands couldn't move further. But, there are so many cleaning up the room exchanging some of the furniture with my sis so that I can have more rooms for the bedroom as David gonna moved in soon, the amount of books alreadi not enough place and he had lots and lots of CDs which i'm going to faint when he moved in.
We continued after dinner he finished painting the window wall and set up tv set and pc. Now my room looked so cleaned and pretty haha... don't know can maintained till wedding day. Still have about 100 days more.... so many things not done.

Today Dad continue the painting with his room and followed by living room. I helped dad with his bedroom painting. I"m so happy to say I did a good job!!

Yay! I love the new look of my bedroom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home